Endpoint Security Management
Endpoint security management is the process of securing endpoint devices (PCs, laptops, mobile devices, servers) to comply with specific criteria before they are granted access to network resources. Endpoint Management Systems operate on a client/server model where the server hosts the security program and the clients (network devices) subscribe to this security program. Whenever the clients connect to the network, the server validates these devices by checking for the user credentials and scanning the devices to ensure they comply with the established corporate security policy before allowing them access to the network. This Service includes deploying and managing Anti-Malware, Anti-Virus, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Disk Encryption, Web Browsing Control for Roaming Devices, Endpoint Firewall.
Network Threat Management
Tuning Intrusion Prevention (IPS) signatures, Malware controls (Anti-bot, Anti-virus), often become a full-time position for a small to medium business. By leveraging our security expertise services, you can deploy a Threat prevention on your network security gateways without the need for add new staff. Our Professional Services Team reviews and monitors and newly released threats signatures, tunes them to match your infrastructure and network configuration (reducing false positives), monitors for alerts generated by some malicious behavior, and either takes appropriate action for remediation or informs your company’s designated IT staff of any remediation actions that need to take place (depending on the contract).
Our Professional Services Team automates the patch management tasks for your organization including maintaining current knowledge of available patches, deciding what patches are appropriate for particular systems, ensuring that patches are installed properly, testing systems after installation, and documenting any associated procedures, as required.
Firewall and Web Content Filtering Management
Our Managed Firewall and/or Internet Content Filtering Services provide companies with administration, monitoring and maintenance of their firewall infrastructure, freeing Customers from the burden of policy management, upgrades and patch deployment.
IT Disaster Recovery Planning
natural disaster or a hardware failure or a ransomware attack can impact the IT environment which in turn will impact the business. An Information Technology Disaster Recovery Plan (IT DRP) should be developed in conjunction with the business continuity plan. Priorities and recovery time objectives for information technology should be developed during the business impact analysis. Technology recovery strategies should be developed to restore hardware, applications and data in time to meet the needs of the business recovery. We can: • Document current IT Infrastructure and develop a recovery plan to restore critical IT services in case of a disaster. Perform annual disaster recovery test to ensure the plan is current.
A Vulnerability Assessment is a process of identifying and qualifying the security vulnerabilities in your company’s network environment. It provides organizations with the knowledge, awareness, and risk background necessary to understand threats to their environment and react accordingly. These are some of the benefits you will get out of this service:
- Identify known security exposures before attackers find them
- Create an inventory of all the devices on the network including system information and a list of associated vulnerabilities for each device
- Define the level of risk that exists on the network
- Establishes a business risk/benefit curve and optimize security investments
- Validate the effectiveness of your patch management program
- You can prove to prospects, customers, partners and other stakeholders that you’re secure
- Protect the integrity of assets in case of existing malicious code hidden in any of them
- Helps you achieve and maintain compliance with applicable International and Federal regulations
- Provide an initial or ongoing measurement in an ongoing process geared to improve organizational security posture
- You will receive a report outlining detailed remediation steps to “close” these vulnerabilities